With the support of FOS Europe, the Balkan Lynx Recovery Programme uses the Open Standards process to monitor their strategies and adjust as needed. The team, including PPNEA, MES, KORA, and Euronatur, gather annually to review of their work. Annually revisiting their management plans allows the Programme to check in with their strategies and be sure they’re having the intending impact.
- OS Self-Paced Tutorial on
- Designing Monitoring and Evaluation Approaches: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Using Results Chains to Improve Strategy Effectiveness: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Design Alternatives for Evaluating the Impact of Conservation Projects on
- Integrating development with conservation: A means to a conservation end, or a mean end to conservation? on