FOS led the mid-term evaluation process for WWF’s Asian Rhino and Elephant Action Strategy (AREAS) Program, which strives to ensure that Asian elephants and rhinos thrive in secure habitats within their historical range and in harmony with people. The objective of the evaluation was to assess the relevance, effectiveness, learning, and efficiency of the implementation of the AREAS Program between 1999 and 2004, and to form recommendations to improve the implementation of the AREAS Program in the future. The evaluation drew on a combination of surveys and key informant interviews to assess the relevance, effectiveness, learning, and efficiency of the AREAS Program and provide recommendations for improvement.
- OS Self-Paced Tutorial on
- Designing Monitoring and Evaluation Approaches: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Using Results Chains to Improve Strategy Effectiveness: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Design Alternatives for Evaluating the Impact of Conservation Projects on
- Integrating development with conservation: A means to a conservation end, or a mean end to conservation? on