At the request of the Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF), FOS facilitated a proposal revision workshop for 2 WWF-Cameroon project teams in Yaoundé, Cameroon. During the workshop, Ebo Landscape and Jengi Forest project teams used the WWF Project and Programme Standards (WWF’s organizational equivalent of the Open Standards) framework and associated tools to rework their proposals into more clearly defined and justified descriptions of work with outcome-oriented monitoring and evaluation plans. Within days of the workshop’s close, the project teams finalized their revised proposals and were awarded funding by WWF-Netherlands.
- OS Self-Paced Tutorial on
- Designing Monitoring and Evaluation Approaches: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Using Results Chains to Improve Strategy Effectiveness: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Design Alternatives for Evaluating the Impact of Conservation Projects on
- Integrating development with conservation: A means to a conservation end, or a mean end to conservation? on