Many montane protected areas provide abundant, clean water that is valuable for human consumption, irrigation, hydro-electric production, industrial production, ecological processes and other uses. The intention of watershed valuation projects is to help local actors recognize the importance of these natural areas and take action to protect them, in order to ensure the integrity of this critical environmental service.
- OS Self-Paced Tutorial on
- Designing Monitoring and Evaluation Approaches: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Using Results Chains to Improve Strategy Effectiveness: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Design Alternatives for Evaluating the Impact of Conservation Projects on
- Integrating development with conservation: A means to a conservation end, or a mean end to conservation? on