Vogelbescherming Nederland (Birdlife Netherlands) is focused on the conservation of birds and their habitats in the Netherlands and along the East Atlantic Flyway. The organization is currently changing their way of working from being activity-oriented, towards impact-oriented and FOS Europe is providing guidance for this transition. In 2018, the entire organization – including the Council of Members and the Supervisory Board- was involved in a Theory of Change-based review. Valuable lessons learned are taken forward this year in the development of the new strategic plan. The plan will enable the organization to regularly review progress and effectiveness of their programmes.
- OS Self-Paced Tutorial on
- Designing Monitoring and Evaluation Approaches: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Using Results Chains to Improve Strategy Effectiveness: An FOS How-To Guide on
- Design Alternatives for Evaluating the Impact of Conservation Projects on
- Integrating development with conservation: A means to a conservation end, or a mean end to conservation? on